Modular Wall Panels
Durable, Cleanable, Compliant
Choosing the right wall panels for your facility is an incredibly important decision as they can play a very integral role in your ability to comply with regulatory standards. Cannabis production facilities typically require wall surfaces and construction that are:
- Durable enough to withstand regular cleaning with mild chemicals
- Resistant to moisture
- Compliant with cGMP standards
We offer the choice between three main wall panels, specifically selected for grow room requirements.
Grow Room Panel
To meet the specific needs of the cannabis industry, we have developed a Grow Room Panel that combines durability, cleanability and a high level of thermal control for maximum results.
- Polyisocyanurate foam is moisture resistant and one of the most thermally efficient rigid board insulation materials available in the marketplace.
- Available with durable and easy-to-clean painted steel, FRP or aluminum surfaces.
- Non-combustible, structurally sound panel.
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Panel
Our popular fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) panel offers great thermal insulation and is ideal for highly sanitized environments.
- Polyisocyanurate foam is moisture resistant and one of the most thermally efficient rigid board insulation materials.
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) holds up to regular cleaning and sanitization procedures.
Fire & Sound Panel
Our standard Fire and Sound panel offers an economical option for achieving environmental control.
- Polystyrene core between two layers of moisture-resistant gypsum to achieve class A noncombustible rating.
- Panel facing options include painted steel, aluminum, FRP or vinyl.
- Polystyrene core provides thermal insulation and sound deadening properties.
Panel Color Options
All panel facings come painted based on your selection from three standard color options: white, gray or champagne. Custom colors are also available.
Custom Panels Available
Alternate surfaces and cores are available to meet the requirements of any application. Surfaces offered include melamine, vinyl, painted steel, stainless steel, high-pressure laminates, and porcelainized steel. Typical panel cores come in expanded polystyrene, paper honeycomb, aluminum honeycomb, gypsum board, polyisocyanurate and mineral wool.